Photoslurp is looking for an intern that is passionate about marketing and looking to gain experience in all areas of digital marketing in the B2B space. The ideal candidate would have some marketing experience from part-time jobs, own projects or a degree related to marketing. You will have excellent communication skills, and be very comfortable with the main social media networks.
- Outreach activities to writers, journalists and media agencies spreading the word about Photoslurp
- Monitoring media and press activity related to our industry
- Social media monitoring
- Helping us maintain and grow our databases of industry professionals and partners
- Working closely with the rest of our marketing team, supporting them with daily tasks
- Some prior experience in the marketing world – either in part-time jobs, personal projects or a degree in marketing
- A sincere interest in inbound marketing
- Great communication skills with English fluency.
Photoslurp is Europe’s leading visual commerce & marketing platform enabling brands to collect brand-attributed photos of real users using their products across all social networks. We work with 150+ brands in 25 countries across the globe.
Our platform quickly finds all brand-attributed UGC in the main social media channels and includes all the tools required to embed these into ecommerce stores, making them shoppable and providing detailed photo analytics as well as evangelist identification.
We are based in the sunny city of Barcelona, Spain where our team of 20+ international professionals work out of. Having been backed by Spain’s leading VC’s in 2017, we are on a mission to create the best tools on the market enabling brands to utilize the UGC created around them in their online marketing channels.
How to apply:
Send us your CV and one paragraph explaining why you’re the perfect fit for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more open job positions in the marketing department, click here!