Photoslurp is committed to processing of personal data under the rules of the applicable personal data protections regulations. Specially, Photoslurp will fulfill with Rule (UE) 2016/679 from European Parliament and the Council 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data (“GDPR)
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete portions of the Policy at any time without further notice. Your continued use of the Site and/or the Services after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Policy. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Policy, please do not use or access the Site or Services. It is your responsibility to regularly check this Policy for any changes. The Photoslurp Site and all related Services are provided by (or on behalf of), Photoslurp S.L, and its corporate partners (collectively, “Photoslurp”, “us”, “we”, “our”)
Contact information of responsible for the data processing: PHOTOSLURP, S.L., domiciled in Comte Borrell, nº 99, 2º 1º, CP 08015, Barcelona, with NIF B-66399940 and the following email: email@example.com
When you visit our web site, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our web site.
The following are the specific types of information we collect from you.
Information You Give Us. We collect information you give us on our Web site and when you register for and use our services. Examples include the following:
- Registration and Profile Information. When you register to use our services or update your profile, we may collect various kinds of information about you including, your name and email address; your title, company and other profile information you provide; demographic information; and information you upload like photos, files, and documents.
- Contact Information. We collect the email addresses you provide to us when registering your account, as well as those that have been entered by users when manually uploading photos and files to our service.
- Payment Information. If you choose to use a paid Photoslurp account or service, our payment processing vendor collects your credit card information and billing address.
Data protection rights of users.
The users can request the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Photoslurp if this company is treating your data, and you could access them.
- Right to request rectification if the data are inaccurate or complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the deletion of your data.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: PHOTOSLURP will stop processing personal data, with the exception that they should continue to be treated for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: in case the user wants their data to be treated by another data controller, PHOTOSLURP will facilitate the transfer of their data to the new responsible party.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of your personal data.
If you had granted consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw it when you wish, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. To exercise their rights, users must send a written communication to the registered office of PHOTOSLURP or to the email address indicated previously, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other identification document equivalent. You can use the models and forms on the rights referred to in the previous point by going to the official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Claim to the Control Authority: If you consider that PHOTOSLURP is treating your personal data inappropriately, you can direct your claims to PHOTOSLURP / Security Manager / DPD or the corresponding Control Authority. In Spain, you must contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on our website, whether personal, demographic or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving our web site, fostering a positive user experience and delivering the products and services that we offer. We may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies.
PHOTOSLURP communicates to the users to whom it applies, that the personal data that we provide and capture will be identified in the Register of Treatment Activities owned by PHOTOSLURP, being employees for the purpose of:
- To request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the Service and our publications, products and services;
- To conduct marketing analysis, to send you surveys or newsletters, to contact you about services, products, activities, special events or offers from Photoslurp or our partners and for other marketing, informational, product development and promotional purposes;
- To send you a welcoming email and to contact you about your use of the Service; to respond to your emails, submissions, comments, requests or complaints; to perform after-sales services; to anticipate and resolve problems with our Service; to respond to customer support inquiries, for assistance with our Service development; and to inform you of updates to services from Photoslurp that better meet your needs;
- To contact you if you win a contest; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
Furthermore, PHOTOSLURP may process your personal data based on any of the following legal bases: (A) legitimate business purposes; (B) as necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party; (C) when necessary to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations that PHOTOSLURP must apply and (D) when it has given its consent.
|Legitimate Commercial Purpose of PHOTOSLURP||Treatment Activities|
|Professional activities of PHOTOSLURP
Promotion and evaluation of the services of PHOTOSLURP
|– Interaction with the staff of PHOTOSLURP.
– Response to requests for technical and operational information of the Platform, as well as related to the services offered by PHOTOSLURP.
– Identify and contact you as a customer. – Carry out statistical studies.
|MANAGE AND COMPLY WITH A CONTRACT|
|To manage your subscription under the Terms and Conditions or any other documents subscribed by the customer.|
|COMPLY WITH LEGAL AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS|
|Whatever they are applicable and in force at any time.|
|Provided by the user for the collection and processing of personal data.|
|Transparency if there is no local regulation.|
Access to Personal Data
Depending on the purposes for which the personal data are collected, the following persons may access said information, indistinctly: • Authorized personnel of PHOTOSLURP or its representatives acting on behalf of PHOTOSLURP, subject to the laws of protection of personal data that may be applicable;• Regulatory authorities or other third parties in accordance with applicable laws; We will not sell or disclose to third parties any information or personal data that you have provided us in our Platform and can identify you directly or indirectly.
Protection of Personal Data Based on the risk analysis that PHOTOSLURP will attend to the GDPR, PHOTOSLURP will implement the relevant security measures in the processing of personal data of users. In any case, PHOTOSLURP will take appropriate technical and organizational measures, both when designing the personal data processing system and at the time of processing, to preserve security and prevent unauthorized processing. However, despite the diligent implementation of such measures, the user must know that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Time of conservation of personal data
Personally Identifiable Information
When uploading pictures, a name and an email address may be required depending on the content settings. Generally, the information PHOTOSLURP collects helps us to communicate with you regarding content that you have submitted through the PHOTOSLURP service. For instance, we may use your email address to provide you with an email to notify you of the status of the content you have submitted.
When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and Services, and for the Site’s technical administration.
We will not share, rent or sell your personally-identifiable information with any entity, except as set forth in our Data Release Policy below.
PHOTOSLURP offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide on our blog may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A session cookie enables certain features of the Site and our Services and is deleted from your computer when you disconnect from or leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
IP Address and Clickstream Data
Our server may collect data about your server’s Internet address when you visit us. This information, known as an Internet Protocol address, or IP Address, is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider whenever you’re on the Internet. When you request pages from our Site, our servers may log your IP Address and sometimes your domain name. Your IP Address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information about our customers as a whole, but does not include personally identifiable information. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g., another Web site or a search engine); the pages you visit on this Site; the Web site you visit after this Site; the ads you see and/or click on; other information about the type of Web browser, computer, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this Site or a referral site; and other Web usage activity and data logged by our Web servers. In addition we may track the photos you like on our site to provide you with better service. We use this information for internal system administration, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Site. Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider. We may link this information with your personal information.
Any or all of these activities with regard to Site usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers, including, for example, our analytics vendor(s) and our e-mail management partner(s).
Data Release Policy
Our policy is to only release the data we collect in the following circumstances:
- To our licensees whose sites you have submitted content to.
- As required by law.
- To designated third parties to resolve or investigate abuse complaints.
- When the information is related to spiders or bots, usually when investigating technical issues.
- For abusive users, we may release information to assist in attempting to block the abusive user or to complain to that user’s Internet Service Provider.
- If necessary to defend against legal claims.
- When we deem it necessary to protect the property or rights of the user community, or this Site.
We may use third party partners to help operate the Site and deliver our features and Services, and may share your information with our affiliates, service providers and other third parties that provide products or Services for or through this Site or for our business (such as Web site or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, e-mail service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar service providers that use such information on our behalf).
No Selling of Information
We will not sell, lease or give your personally identifiable information collected via this site (such as your email address) to third parties except as otherwise explicitly stated in this Policy.
Securing Your Information
PHOTOSLURP is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we make no guarantee as to the security of your information or that your information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
It has become increasingly common for unauthorized individuals to send e-mail messages to consumers, purporting to represent a legitimate company such as a bank or on-line merchant, requesting that the consumer provide personal, often sensitive information. Sometimes, the domain name of the e-mail address from which the e-mail appears to have been sent, and the domain name of the web site requesting such information, appears to be the domain name of a legitimate, trusted company. In reality, such sensitive information is received by an unauthorized individual to be used for purposes of identity theft. This illegal activity is known as “phishing”.
If you receive an e-mail or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your password or credit card information) via e-mail or to a Web site that does not seem to be affiliated with PHOTOSLURP, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not provide such information, and report such request to us at email@example.com
Third Party Links
Our Site or Services may contain links to third party websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
PHOTOSLURP regards its databases of customer information (including personal information) as a valuable asset. In the event that PHOTOSLURP is or substantially all of its assets are, acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, such databases containing personal information may be one of the transferred assets. In using the Services you consent to such transfer of your personal information.
Our Policy Towards Minors
PHOTOSLURP Site or Service are in no way directed to persons under the age of 18 unless they have obtained parental or guardian consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Privacy Statement
Contacting the Company
Comte Borrell 99, 2/1